No Love Lost between Summit & Foster

Voldemonium

Link

-When a reporter wondered aloud if he had any of Tennessee's bright orange clothing in his closet, Foster joked, "I don't even eat orange M&Ms. They don't taste as good as the other ones."

I hope we beat'em by 30pts!

Meh.

haters_gonna_hate.gif

My last name is Foster ... glad I'm not related to him.

By the way, I ONLY eat the Orange M&M's! Go Vols!

Didn't matter if he was still getting beat at Vanderbilt or taking home an L to Columbus, it's nice to see Foster at the end of the current line of trash talkers going home with their tail between their legs. :clapping:

Time to take the Leprechaun's pot of gold from them (Notre Dame) and book a trip to Indianapolis.

Last edited:
Didn't matter if he was still getting beat at Vanderbilt or taking home an L to Columbus, it's nice to see Foster at the end of the current line of trash talkers going home with their tail between their legs. :clapping:

Time to take the Leprechaun's pot of gold from them (Notre dame) and book a trip to Indianapolis.

:good!::dance2::rock::pepper::yahoo::good!:

Foster-"The Connecticut team as constructed right now has won a couple of national championships in a row and is the team to beat — and Tennessee is in the crowd with us," he said. "They're one of the other teams."

How's it taste today Foster? YOU are no longer in the crowd. But, ESPN wants to thank you for the generous quote. Tickles me that osu is butt hurt!

VN Store

Back