Xylina McDaniel Being recruited by Pat

ATLBallin

Xylina McDaniel one of the best players in the state of South Carolina.... just named the SC Gatorade Player of the year! She's only a junior!!! According to the article, both Pat & Geno have both made visits to watch her play.

Article

Video

If the mafia has anything to do with it, she'll be at UConn. Hopefully she'll end up a Lady Vol though.

The video shows a UCONN lock to me. Her idle is Maya Moore and she had an amazing time on her UCONN visit.

TN is a historically better program ( that may be debatable to many, but not with me) and TN is way closer. I like the Vols chances.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maya Moore is from the Atlanta area. How did geographic proximity work out for UT in that recruitment?

Maya Moore is from the Atlanta area. How did geographic proximity work out for UT in that recruitment?

I don't know, why don't you ask her, instead of questioning my opinion on the matter?

Edit: forgot a comma.

Last edited:

whatever sgm whatever.... isn't bjorkland from washington state? chamique holdsclaw from nyc? tameka catchings from texas? in some cases geographic proximity means absolutely NOTHING. so no big surprise uconn gets a good player out of georgia. would be nice to see a positive post proceeding from your fingertips...now that would be surprising.

VN Store

Back