congrats lady vols

Voltrapnbama

MY TOY!
The lady vols won the sec championship by 25 points over Kentucky.
They hit a record 16 3's

Good win and good luck in the tournament.

Great game. Unbelievable shooting today. Nobody (THAT'S NOBODY!!) could have beaten them today.

Fantastic performance and a fantastic atmosphere. LV fans made it feel like a home game as usual. Too bad I'll only get to see them in person twice more this year. It has been a great season though.

Fantastic performance and a fantastic atmosphere. LV fans made it feel like a home game as usual. Too bad I'll only get to see them in person twice more this year. It has been a great season though.

Good for you. Some devoted fans never get to attend a game in their lifetime. Count yourself lucky to be able to attend the ones you can. Living out of state again, I haven't been able to for some time. My brother and sister-in-law have had season tickets forever it seems.

I watched about 15 minutes of this before I flipped over to SDSU/CSU. Couldn't handle it because of the blonde woman ref who seemed to blow the whistle every 6 seconds. Does she ref a lot of games?

Officiating was awful but this is how you overcome it. The girls were on a mission and demolished the cats. How anyone could pick Dunlap as SEC poy over Stricklen or Johnson needs their head examined. I said multiple times throughout the season that I wondered what would happen if more than one player showed up with their A game what would happen. I think I just witnessed it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

13 Lady Vols on the roster, and imo 11 of those can, at any given night score 15+ points. I love the talent of this team.

Good for you. Some devoted fans never get to attend a game in their lifetime. Count yourself lucky to be able to attend the ones you can. Living out of state again, I haven't been able to for some time. My brother and sister-in-law have had season tickets forever it seems.

What Slydell said. I have never seen a game live. Had plenty of opportunities, but never been. Heck they were 15 mins from my house yesterday, and I didn't make it.

I watched about 15 minutes of this before I flipped over to SDSU/CSU. Couldn't handle it because of the blonde woman ref who seemed to blow the whistle every 6 seconds. Does she ref a lot of games?

I think that was Dee Kantner and yes she is awful. Im assuming that is part of the reason she no longer officiates in the NBA.

I think that was Dee Kantner and yes she is awful. Im assuming that is part of the reason she no longer officiates in the NBA.

She definitely loves the sound of her own whistle. IIRC, in the 2nd half, UT was in the bonus before the under 16:00 timeout.

No, it wasn't Dee Cantner. Her name is Lisa Mattingly. She and Dee look a lot alike. The refs were letting them kill one another in the first half. I think Slive or someone told them they better get a handle on the rough stuff at half time or someone would get hurt. The officiating in the second half was totally different. It was crazy loud with the booing The refs in the first half. They were booed when they came back on the floor for the second half. It wasn't real loud, but it was there.

GLV! Can we guard or contain Moore for uconn or Griner for Baylor? If we can we roll to the NC! I am worried about those two. guess it will be us, Baylor, Stanford and uconn as the 1 seeds. I hope they put us opposite of uconn so we get a shot at them in the NC game!

She definitely loves the sound of her own whistle. IIRC, in the 2nd half, UT was in the bonus before the under 16:00 timeout.
Yep 16:42 or 16:22. Good call man. I was in disbelief, it is definently the earliest I have ever seen a team get in the bonus.

VN Store

Back