Congratz Kelly Jolly-Harper

tenmanjonez

Not sure if this goes here or not, but being here in North Carolina, and in the triangle, I get to watch a good few games that N.C. State plays, and with her being the coach, it's very interesting. I followed Lady Vols bkb since '96, and she was always my favorite, so I follow the pack alot. They just pulled off a massive upset over the Tar Holes, and just wanted to say congrats to Kelly and the Wolfpack for getting over the hump, and lets hope that they can dominate the ACC Soon!

Not sure if this goes here or not, but being here in North Carolina, and in the triangle, I get to watch a good few games that N.C. State plays, and with her being the coach, it's very interesting. I followed Lady Vols bkb since '96, and she was always my favorite, so I follow the pack alot. They just pulled off a massive upset over the Tar Holes, and just wanted to say congrats to Kelly and the Wolfpack for getting over the hump, and lets hope that they can dominate the ACC Soon!

BIG win for the Pack...and it wasn't close. Congrats, Kelly. :pepper:

I played bball with her a few years ago on a church/community league. She was so good still, and prob too good for that team. Her own team couldnt keep up with her point play, but the were still awesome. This was when she coached western carolina. Shes super nice, and her husband is a baller too.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If she was good enough to take over Kay Yow's post, then she's good enough for me. Sure has changed things here in Raleigh, more people going to the women's games than the men's now.

Of course, Sidney Lowe has a lot to do with the demise of the Men's hoops support. On a side note, wouldn't it be nice if Playboy would do a blonde, young women's hoops coaches of the ACC photo spread?

Maybe, but who knows how much longer CPS will be coaching. She is showing NO signs of slowing down, so I wouldn't even think about that possibility right now with there being no forseeable timeline.

On a side note, is Strickland good enough to go down in the top 5 Tennessee players of all time? She looks like one of the more complete players I've ever seen, that shot is SWEET and DEADLY. Best 3-pt shooter on the team IMHO, nothing against Angie.

Of course, Sidney Lowe has a lot to do with the demise of the Men's hoops support. On a side note, wouldn't it be nice if Playboy would do a blonde, young women's hoops coaches of the ACC photo spread?

Awkward...

If Holly Warlick becomes the next LV HC, the demise of the program will begin quickly. She has all of the charisma and recruiting ability of a dead stump. Hopefully, Jolly- Harper or Caldwell who is doing a great job at UCLA will follow Pat Summitt. The sooner Summitt retires, the better. She doesn't have the energy to coach and recruit that she had earlier in her career.

If Holly Warlick becomes the next LV HC, the demise of the program will begin quickly. She has all of the charisma and recruiting ability of a dead stump. Hopefully, Jolly- Harper or Caldwell who is doing a great job at UCLA will follow Pat Summitt. The sooner Summitt retires, the better. She doesn't have the energy to coach and recruit that she had earlier in her career.

Some people are just not wise...but it never stops them from being loud. Big dropoff for Pat...considering she just won back-to-back NCs in 2007-08.

Maybe, but who knows how much longer CPS will be coaching. She is showing NO signs of slowing down, so I wouldn't even think about that possibility right now with there being no forseeable timeline.

On a side note, is Strickland good enough to go down in the top 5 Tennessee players of all time? She looks like one of the more complete players I've ever seen, that shot is SWEET and DEADLY. Best 3-pt shooter on the team IMHO, nothing against Angie.

If Stricklin was only a junior maybe.... But I think she is running out of time to go down in that category JMO though.

:eek:lol::lolabove: NO THANK YOU!

Is she REALLY a senior? Dang, I thought Angie was the only major senior on the team. Dang, I thought she WAS a Jr.

Well, still one of the most well-rounded basketball players I've seen come through TBA.

If Stricklin was only a junior maybe.... But I think she is running out of time to go down in that category JMO though.

I think that Pat and Holly would leave at the same time. The door will be open for Nikki or Kelly.

You are right, I remember them saying it was her last time to play at Arkansas this year, and I had a lapse in common sense thinking they played a home and an away with every team each year. My BIG. Mistake. Glad she is a junior!

haha it's all good. id rather you be wrong a year in our favor than thinking she is younger and being wrong... if that makes sense =p

You are right, I remember them saying it was her last time to play at Arkansas this year, and I had a lapse in common sense thinking they played a home and an away with every team each year. My BIG. Mistake. Glad she is a junior!

And with today's announcement about CPS, I hope that you feel like the giant tird that you are floating down the little creek into Fort Loudon. As far as I'm concerned, you wear the crown big boy.

VN Store

Back