TSSAA Basketball State Tournament Thread

arTfuldodger

VOLatile
Didn't see a thread about the tourney this week so I figured I'd start it up. I know Melrose is the favorite in 3 AAA. My Columbia Lions have to play the 2 seed in M White Station on thurs night. Who's gonna be there? (The tourney not the Col game specifically)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

My dad and I go almost every year, but this year I have to work which really stinks because I want to see Chris Jones and Adonis Thomas play for Melrose. Columbia's had a good year in sports so far. State Championship game in football and now the state tourney in basketball.

im hoping our Lions play well..that was a great game against Cleveland to get in the tourny.

The Melrose-White Station game is supposedly going to be on Channel 31 on Comcast in Memphis at 6pm Central.

Not sure about the rest of the state.

I have wanted to see them both play this year but with my work schedule and packed arenas, this will be my first chance.

Let me just say ive been to 2 of White Station's games and Joe Jackson is a real treat to watch playing, he is good, real good...You will see him plenty next season and years to come.

The Melrose-White Station game is supposedly going to be on Channel 31 on Comcast in Memphis at 6pm Central.

Not sure about the rest of the state.

The Bolivar-Liberty game is on now.

It is a west Tennessee showcase today.

VN Store

Back