(Real)Early High School Football Predictions...........

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Smyrna or Maryville, toss up. Smyrna's undefeated freshmen team from a few years back has finally matured enough to be ligit state contender once again IMO.

Watch out for my Karns Beavers! I kid. How could anybody vote against Maryville at this point? Unsurpassed track record of excellence (well, maybe Alcoa would argue that).

My Knox Central Bobcats will suck again.

Maryville and Alcoa will both be really good.

That's all I got.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Gibbs Eagles will take state! jk but led behind Andy Hibbet they have a good chance to be competitive. I know im probably a little biased but this kid is for real imo. BTW his dad did play for the vols back in the day so he has a good pedigree.

Beech could very well win it again. They're going to have a tough time against Gallatin's line this year though. As for 6A... Blackman has my vote. They have the best coach in the state right now IMO.

My Knox Central Bobcats will suck again.

Maryville and Alcoa will both be really good.

That's all I got.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I live over here in Maryville got some friends that attend Alcoa they are about to have a talent drop off.

Beech could very well win it again. They're going to have a tough time against Gallatin's line this year though. As for 6A... Blackman has my vote. They have the best coach in the state right now IMO.

Good think you qualified the remarks, as your opinion, because it is obvious that George Quarles (and I don't live in Maryville) is far and away the best coach in the state. Check out the numbers, long term numbers.

I know 1 team that will win state and that is Alcoa. They will either go 15-0 or 14-1. It depends on whether they beat Maryville. Alcoa will keep winning state as long as they have the coaching staff they have. Alcoa has the great athletes from the Hall Community.

Good think you qualified the remarks, as your opinion, because it is obvious that George Quarles (and I don't live in Maryville) is far and away the best coach in the state. Check out the numbers, long term numbers.

George Quarles couldn't make Wayne Turner a sandwich.

Look at the DB haters. We might have gone out the last few years in the first round but atleast we can say that we have ALWAYS made it.:shaking2:

Look at the DB haters. We might have gone out the last few years in the first round but atleast we can say that we have ALWAYS made it.:shaking2:

not really much to brag about when you get beat by 5-5 teams with nowhere near the talent you have at the ol mighty DB:eek:k:

idk if you heard about this school in miami called miami northwestern or the "baby canes"

they are pretty good :D

VN Store

Back