State Championship TV Coverage

alumvol08

Does anyone know what channel the state championships will be on this Saturday for Memphis? Tssaa.com just says "Comcast." That helps a lot.

Here are all cities for those who need it.

It seems like it would be on the equivalent of "channel 30". I know with cable, channel 30 isn't actually channel 30. I lived in Memphis the past 2 summers but I can't remember what channel that would be. TVGuide just says local programing so I would guess that's it.

The 2009 Division I BlueCross Bowl games will be broadcast by Sinclair Broadcasting on the following stations:

Nashville – WUXP (MyTV30)

Chattanooga – WFLI (CW Chattanooga)

Knoxville – WVLT-2 (MyVLT)

Tri-Cities – WAPK (MyWAPK)

Memphis – Comcast

Jackson – JEA Cable

Union City – Charter Cable (Channel 22)

Last edited:
Maryville....just how many State Championships have they won, & in how many different divisions? Amazing.

Here are all cities for those who need it.

It seems like it would be on the equivalent of "channel 30". I know with cable, channel 30 isn't actually channel 30. I lived in Memphis the past 2 summers but I can't remember what channel that would be. TVGuide just says local programing so I would guess that's it.

The 2009 Division I BlueCross Bowl games will be broadcast by Sinclair Broadcasting on the following stations:

Nashville – WUXP (MyTV30)

Chattanooga – WFLI (CW Chattanooga)

Knoxville – WVLT-2 (MyVLT)

Tri-Cities – WAPK (MyWAPK)

Memphis – Comcast

Jackson – JEA Cable

Union City – Charter Cable (Channel 22)

Thanks for the information. I couldn't go so I wanted to make sure I got to see it.

Anyone know if the Thursday and Friday games are televised----and what channels? I would love to watch South Pittsburg win another class A title.

Thursdays Division 2, AA game is being shown on the local Channel in Cookeville and Fridays games are being broadcast on MYTV30 (Nashville)...

Good Luck. But my Lions are pumped.team on a mission.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I actually went to Hendersonville High so if Beech loses it wont bother me too much. A championship for the city of Hendersonville would be nice though.

Is anybody watching the MUS/MBA game? Good grief the video quality looks like my HS VHS game film from 1985.

I would love to watch South Pittsburg win another class A title.

I think they will. I watched UC play a couple of weeks ago,and I will give them one thing they are big across the front,but they don't have much team speed,and not nearly as athletic as SP. I don't see them slowing down Terrell.....he's going to get his.

Don't get me wrong though,UC is a solid ball club,and that veer offense they run will force a defense to play assignment football.I still think SP gets it done though.

Anyone else not getting the games? Apparently the Chattanooga Station isn't going to be showing and that with two teams in!

I think they will. I watched UC play a couple of weeks ago,and I will give them one thing they are big across the front,but they don't have much team speed,and not nearly as athletic as SP. I don't see them slowing down Terrell.....he's going to get his.

Don't get me wrong though,UC is a solid ball club,and that veer offense they run will force a defense to play assignment football.I still think SP gets it done though.[/QUOTE

uc 28 sp 21 mid of 4th

Kick is good. UC leads 31-29, 2 seconds left. SP must return the kickoff for a TD or it's over.

South Pittsburg loses 31-29. The Ambassador is not going to be happy...

VN Store

Back