Sullivan South at Columbia

I'm pretty sure, having to convince the parents. I can't miss what could be my last game!..kinda sad that tonight was my last home game :/

He's huge. I saw him play this year. They just lined him up in the wildcat and he ran it down their throats all night.

He's huge. I saw him play this year. They just lined him up in the wildcat and he ran it down their throats all night.
He's my sons cousin. I'm kind of trying to help him with the recruitment process. Were working on his speed and agility. He's got great D1 size and you can't teach that.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Columbia is 1 week away from a ring....another stellar performance by LB #30 Goff. See ya in Cookeville...go lions
Posted via VolNation Mobile

another stellar performance by the REFS really helped them.

The score was 24-0...I obviously wasn't at the game, but the officiating would have to be absolutely atrocious to be the sole reason for a 24-point difference. I've seen plenty of horrible officiating by TSSAA refs over the years, but not so bad as to account for a 24-point swing in a game.

The score was 24-0...I obviously wasn't at the game, but the officiating would have to be absolutely atrocious to be the sole reason for a 24-point difference. I've seen plenty of horrible officiating by TSSAA refs over the years, but not so bad as to account for a 24-point swing in a game.

No but it kills the momentum when you are down 14-0 and you get screwed out of a touchdown TWICE in two downs. The last TD was after the team gave up with less than 5 minutes to play.

VN Store

Back