Who will be Tennessee High Vikings.....

DirtyVolsack

toughest opponent on the way to the state title? I may be a little biased but I believe they take the whole thing this year.:clapping:

Hopefully South wins this week, then we get a rematch! :)

Last edited:
I hope they can make it all the way! I went to school with a lot of the player's brothers and sisters. Makes me feel old...Vikings, Vikings are the best, HELL YES!!! (Class of '04)

Tennessee should have some serious problems with Clinton if they meet in the semi's. Darian Stone causes headaches for defenses. If they get to the state title game, they'll have to deal with the likes of Henry Co. (Stingy D, good Offense), Beech (Just a fundamentally sound team), Melrose, or Mitchell (who are both absolutely loaded with speed and size). I think the 5A gold ball will be headed west after it's all said and done.

09_04_2---Breakfast-Cereal_web.jpg

im pretty sure cuz we suck lol & i dont think his dad really liked the coaches that much either but im not 100% sure

Yea but not a lot more lol. We seem to have a little problem with some of the coaches repping our players and putting their name out there for the college coaches.

VN Store

Back