Morristown High school playoff matchups

BigOrangeVol29

aka UTVolFan29 on Twitter
The playoff matchups have been announced and East will play Boone (Gray) @ Boone and West will play Knoxville Catholic at home. I am planning on trying to make the East game, depends on what I feel like Friday before the trip.

How are the Cane's ? I am an 88 grad and my brother is a Trojan grad of 93. I don't live there anymore and online Tribune is bad so it's hard to keep up with.

How are the Cane's ? I am an 88 grad and my brother is a Trojan grad of 93. I don't live there anymore and online Tribune is bad so it's hard to keep up with.

The Canes are pretty inexperienced this season, and the defense has definitely bore that out. I think Coach Hatcher will have them better next season, but at 5-5 this season was somewhat of a push to be honest. The Trojans will probably win a game or 2, they have a good running game. I agree with you on the tribune, I think in general it is a below average paper, but their coverage of East is pathetic. I'm a 96 East grad myself, always great to find more 'Canes.

The Canes are pretty inexperienced this season, and the defense has definitely bore that out. I think Coach Hatcher will have them better next season, but at 5-5 this season was somewhat of a push to be honest. The Trojans will probably win a game or 2, they have a good running game. I agree with you on the tribune, I think in general it is a below average paper, but their coverage of East is pathetic. I'm a 96 East grad myself, always great to find more 'Canes.

I am an 03 graduate of West and the Tribune is a pathetic excuse of a paper. It's nice to see the misspelled headlines on a constant basis.

VN Store

Back