#1 Ooltewah vs McMinn Co's High Octane Offense

Pastordjs

It may not happen, but I believe that McMinn County has a real good shot at upsetting #1 Ooltewah tonight in Athens. McMinn's offense is running on all cylinders (Ables, McDermitt, McBee, Masingale, Smith), their special teams have improved significantly, which was the result of one of their two losses, and their defense is not the same defense that showed up for the Maryville game loss. Watch out Ooltewah!

It may not happen, but I believe that McMinn County has a real good shot at upsetting #1 Ooltewah tonight in Athens. McMinn's offense is running on all cylinders (Ables, McDermitt, McBee, Masingale, Smith), their special teams have improved significantly, which was the result of one of their two losses, and their defense is not the same defense that showed up for the Maryville game loss. Watch out Ooltewah!

In the 4th Quarter: McMinn Co 14...Ooltewah 6
Posted via VolNation Mobile

OT stresses me out bigtime, lol. But I love it!! You watching it on TV or are you there?

Me and my hubby was there....great game. Jacques Smith played a great game even though Owls lost.
He was nice enough to pose for pics after the game.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 6
Believe it baby....the second #1 team MC has beaten in two yrs...High Octane Offense.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Technically - Owls weren't and never played like the #1 team in the state - I saw this one coming - McMinn has some really good players and the Owls have no offense!

Not too surprising but figured they'd pull it out in OT - hopefully we'll atleast make it out of the first 2 rounds of the playoffs.

Who said McMinn Co's wheels were coming off (cd12), and that McMinn didn't have a chance? What a game! Now to the play-offs....

VN Store

Back