McCallie-Baylor

TrueOrange

Baylor's up 23-10 w/ 3 minutes left

Looks like they're going to get their first win over the tornados in 11 years

Damn... I was hoping we'd make it a cool dozen over those Red Losers. I guess we can't win them all.

Go Big Blue! :rock:

Eleven's still pretty impressive.

Honestly from what I had heard both schools have fallen off football wise from what they were when I was there the early half of this decade

What year were you there? I was there in 81-82 as a boarder. Ran track and played basketball.

And I heard my ex-High school Boyd-Buchanan is undefeated in Chattanooga this year and blowing teams out by wide margins and expected to win the State this year? :dance2:

And I heard my ex-High school Boyd-Buchanan is undefeated in Chattanooga this year and blowing teams out by wide margins and expected to win the State this year? :dance2:

When did you graduate? BBS class of '06 here.

And the Bucs are actually 5-1 this year. They lost a close one to Red Bank, but have destroyed everyone else they've played. Next week is the big showdown with South Pittsburg!

When did you graduate? BBS class of '06 here.

And the Bucs are actually 5-1 this year. They lost a close one to Red Bank, but have destroyed everyone else they've played. Next week is the big showdown with South Pittsburg!

Oh I'm a little older!! lol lol I graduated from Boyd-Buch in 88'. That's not bad to only lose to Red Bank, heck when I went to school there, we wouldn't have never even played Red Bank because we would have got blown out. My my my, how things change!!! South Pittsburg and Lookout Valley were our rivals back.

I was at McCallie...graduated in 2006

so way after you sorry lol

And Ted Turner was there waaaaayyyyyyy before me. Were the stories still swirling there about his craziness? He was a wild man on that campus. Not sure how it is now but before the Baylor - McCallie game there would be something always going on like releasing a greased pig on the opponents campus or releasing 50,000 crickets in the library...things like that. The last year I was there Baylor snuck on our field and burned a GIANT 'B' in the middle of the field. Some of my best memories were at McCallie.

And Ted Turner was there waaaaayyyyyyy before me. Were the stories still swirling there about his craziness? He was a wild man on that campus. Not sure how it is now but before the Baylor - McCallie game there would be something always going on like releasing a greased pig on the opponents campus or releasing 50,000 crickets in the library...things like that. The last year I was there Baylor snuck on our field and burned a GIANT 'B' in the middle of the field. Some of my best memories were at McCallie.

Nice.

I dunno about his stories, but he did come to speak at the school for like I think it was my senior year. Guy says alot of crazy stuff that doesnt make sense or just made you go "what?"

I dont remember if we did much prank wise before mccallie-baylor. The schools really started watching us / monitoring and disciplining before the game to make sure nothing got out of hand (apparently some really bad stuff must have happened before I got there was all I could figure).

We still did a big bon fire the night before the game though. But the schools seemed at that point to be pretty quick to punish anyone who did anything to the other campus or kids from the other school

McCallie class of '93 here... was a four-year boarder.

I had lunch with Ted and then-wife Jane Fonda my senior year as part of the fundraising effort that secured a major gift from him. She popped a lot of pills at lunch and yes, he says some crazy ____.

McCallie class of '93 here... was a four-year boarder.

I had lunch with Ted and then-wife Jane Fonda my senior year as part of the fundraising effort that secured a major gift from him. She popped a lot of pills at lunch and yes, he says some crazy ____.

that gift the one that built the Student Athletics (or is it Activity?) Center, among other things?

Eleven's still pretty impressive.

Honestly from what I had heard both schools have fallen off football wise from what they were when I was there the early half of this decade

Yeah - neither team is very good and McCallie has taken a big drop off these past few years. Baylor's been kinda bad for awhile.

VN Store

Back