Morristown East vs. Morristown West...

BigOrangeVol29

aka UTVolFan29 on Twitter
I will be in the stands this Friday for East vs. West as I am every year. Will post how Tee Howell does if anyone is interested, and post updates as I can and maybe some pictures.

I'll be there aswell. heading that way in a minute. If our defense can handle the West running game, we should be able to beat them. Hope Tee has a huge game. Raise Cane!

As an MHHS East alum, to say I was disappointed with the mistakes our team made is somewhat of an understatement. Seeing 2 snaps way over the QBs head at the 11 yd. line was I think the worst of the bunch because otherwise the offense played fairly well although Ricker showed some weaknesses in the passing game too, but I guess the mistakes can be attributed to youth. The defense however, was the most concerning part as they have made the same mistakes pretty much all season long and were lucky enough the offense could overcome their shortcomings in their wins. Coach Cassell has a lot of work to do. But, I have faith in Coach Hatcher so I'm guessing he'll get it turned around eventually.

VN Store

Back