Sullivan South at West

According to Coach T in the game thread for this game, the Sullivan South player has passed away.

Damn this sucks I wounder who it was!?!? I got friends that play fooball for south!Anyone kno what the score was tho?

Apparently, the player's name was Jake Logue(sp?)

I'm not 100% on those reports though, these are just what I've seen and have been told.

Ok, latest report I've gotten off of Coach T is this.

Just received another call that the player had a heart attack and they were able to revive him on the way to the hospital.

Well, some people are reporting that he didn't make it. As of right now, I'm trusting the newspaper.

Please pray for his family and all of the South community.

I just got back from the game, so traggic. He was a great kid with nothing but a bright future ahead.

South was my high school--I graduated in 1994.
We lost several students in my time there so I know how bad this is and is going to be. Pray for the family, friends and the community....this isn't something that will just pass.

South was my high school--I graduated in 1994.
We lost several students in my time there so I know how bad this is and is going to be. Pray for the family, friends and the community....this isn't something that will just pass.

Yeah, Monday will be very emotional especially.

Im not one to really comment on this kind of stuff, but i just saw that video where you see him collapse and it really hit me. this isnt what friday football is about. This is my first year out of high school and you really start to realize how important friday nights are to you, and to have something like this happen is just surreal to me. RIP Jake

VN Store

Back