Chattanooga Jamboree

ooltewahvol

Couple of notes from the Jamboree. Ooltewah whipped Franklin county like a red headed step child. Jacques was unblockable... One thing I noticed though he was taking a few plays off... He needs to work on that. Another big note is Red Bank played Mccallie and I take back everything bad thing I said about Keon Williams this kid can play I hope we offer cause he is faster than he is given credit and he is strong as an ox. It took mccallies whole team to get him down, He trucked Jarrod Coleman( BJ's Brother).

Not to discount Keon's talent but McCallie's talent this year is down. I don't think they're a great measuring stick in this case. When Red Bank scrimmaged Baylor this past Monday Keon didn't impress and Red Bank didn't score on them.

Yes but Red Bank has no talent at all besides him. There line is pitiful as well as there Quarterback. Keon get this ball and its 1 vs 11

Couple of notes from the Jamboree. Ooltewah whipped Franklin county like a red headed step child. Jacques was unblockable... One thing I noticed though he was taking a few plays off... He needs to work on that. Another big note is Red Bank played Mccallie and I take back everything bad thing I said about Keon Williams this kid can play I hope we offer cause he is faster than he is given credit and he is strong as an ox. It took mccallies whole team to get him down, He trucked Jarrod Coleman( BJ's Brother).

Taking a few plays off at this point in a preseason jamboree game is not any thing to worry about. Especially when he plays as hard he does.:td: It was very humid last night and they were playing 20 min quarters.

everyone watchout for walker valley this year. there gonna surprise they probably have one of the fastest teams in southeast tennessee.

Walker Valley is garbage

there not as good as ooltewah but there gonna be pretty good they might lose 2 or 3 games this year. they have speed and a good qb plus a decent line. and they have depth at every skill position.

There used to be a place nearby for people to park their cars.
English is your friend if you're open to it.

there not as good as ooltewah but there gonna be pretty good they might lose 2 or 3 games this year. they have speed and a good qb plus a decent line. and they have depth at every skill position.

Well, they've started with 2 losses right out of the gate.

Yes but Red Bank has no talent at all besides him. There line is pitiful as well as there Quarterback. Keon get this ball and its 1 vs 11

They do have a good defense, but after watching them in person last night, I agree with you about their offense. Keon accounted for probably more than half of Red Bank's total yardage. The QB threw 3 picks...

everyone watchout for walker valley this year. there gonna surprise they probably have one of the fastest teams in southeast tennessee.

I dont know why I love this post so much. Epic FAIL Walker Valley is 1-8. They have scored twice in the last 3 weeks.

VN Store

Back