TN Highschool Football Game Hoping

LittleDTO

For the past 2 years, I have gone to highschool games all over the state (mostly in middle TN) and watch some of the top prospects and also the best football matchups. There were several people that went but they have things preventing them from going this year.

I was wondering if anyone here wants to catch a few high profile highschool games this year.

OHS better pound A-E's teeth in. You could probably triple their enrollment and they're still not as big as you guys.

For the past 2 years, I have gone to highschool games all over the state (mostly in middle TN) and watch some of the top prospects and also the best football matchups. There were several people that went but they have things preventing them from going this year.

I was wondering if anyone here wants to catch a few high profile highschool games this year.

I'm hoping to do something similar in East Tennessee.

I keep wanting to go to the Maryville-Alcoa game each year. But, I'll probably sneak in a few South-Doyle games. Maybe a Fulton game or two.

I go to ever Sequatchie County game so I rarely go to any others unless there on a Thursday or SC has a open date. The last game I missed was a Playoff game when they traveled on the road to to play at South Greene in 1995 I was a Freshman and my parents didn't think me and my brother should be on a pep bus on a trip that long.. Since then I have been to everyone 142 straight games! I can't remember the last Home game I've missed.

I keep wanting to go to the Maryville-Alcoa game each year. But, I'll probably sneak in a few South-Doyle games. Maybe a Fulton game or two.
Maryville-Alcoa > South Doyle :crazy:

Just giving you are hard time, I know you know that.

With Duncan at SD now, it should be much better football. He is a heck of a coach and a nice guy! Unlike the guy that was head coach. :)

Chech out a Marion Co Vs South Pitt games, most intense rivalry in the state and im sure caglemtnvol and back that thesis up...

been playin since the early 20s and the two school are seperated by a wal-mart pretty much.....they combine for bout 10 state championships, Eddie Moore and Eric Westmoreland played in the rivalry

Chech out a Marion Co Vs South Pitt games, most intense rivalry in the state and im sure caglemtnvol and back that thesis up...

been playin since the early 20s and the two school are seperated by a wal-mart pretty much.....they combine for bout 10 state championships, Eddie Moore and Eric Westmoreland played in the rivalry

I agree with that! :eek:k:

VN Store

Back