Ooltewah football thread

I played and graduated in 06' i heard you played around the same time. that means we know each other.

I'm from Chattanooga too, grew up in Harrison, mom and dad live in Ooltewah for last 10 years and still do but I went to high school at Boyd-Buchanan instead of Central.

I went to school at Bradley back in the early 90's. But I can't wait until Ooltewah starts playing this year. I am planning on going to the games to watch Jacques.

I went to school at Bradley back in the early 90's. But I can't wait until Ooltewah starts playing this year. I am planning on going to the games to watch Jacques.

Come peep your head into our locker room before a game and look at jacques. If the other team just saw that they would:mf_surrender:

I usually catch a few Owl games a year.. Benny is my cousin so I try to follow them as much as I can.

That's already in the works! I am personal friends with Heath Weir and his Dad and his Dad is taking me with him just to meet Jacques. He told me that we will go straight to the locker room.

I usually catch a few Owl games a year.. Benny is my cousin so I try to follow them as much as I can.

Im not sure how she was related to you but i know his grandaughter was killed not to long ago in a car accident and just wanted to pay some respect

I played and graduated in 06' i heard you played around the same time. that means we know each other.

I never played here sadly - gave it up when I came back. Probably a good thing - too short - and that's about the same time we started getting so many good skill position players from transfers and NCLB.

Lots of excitment in Chattanooga area for Jaques. I don't think we have had this much excitment since Reggie White or the great Brainerd basketball teams of the 80's and 90's.

Went to Ooltewah and graduated long ago, 1978 played football and we only had around 30 players on team my senior yr. My senior year we played against Howard High , Reggie White was just a freshman at the time playing for them. Times have sure changed for the school we did'nt have the football field yet so we played our home games at the old Ooltewah high field next to the mountain.

Ah good times :thumbsup:, when we did'nt even have a red light. No traffic jams :furious3: as it is now...

Went to Ooltewah and graduated long ago, 1978 played football and we only had around 30 players on team my senior yr. My senior year we played against Howard High , Reggie White was just a freshman at the time playing for them. Times have sure changed for the school we did'nt have the football field yet so we played our home games at the old Ooltewah high field next to the mountain.

Ah good times :thumbsup:, when we did'nt even have a red light. No traffic jams :furious3: as it is now...
I know you have to have progress, but it's ridiculous now. At least they fixed that hump at the 75 exit.

I live in north Chattanooga and follow another particular Chatt HS team. But believe me....I will gladly go to a few Ooltewah games this year to see Mr. Smith play. He is one of the best ambassadors for UT that we have had in years. So well spoken, tremendous individual and the way he plays the game is amazing. He wants wear the orange...he is the complete package. So proud he is going to be a Vol!

I live in north Chattanooga and follow another particular Chatt HS team. But believe me....I will gladly go to a few Ooltewah games this year to see Mr. Smith play. He is one of the best ambassadors for UT that we have had in years. So well spoken, tremendous individual and the way he plays the game is amazing. He wants wear the orange...he is the complete package. So proud he is going to be a Vol!

Who?

Lots of excitment in Chattanooga area for Jaques. I don't think we have had this much excitment since Reggie White or the great Brainerd basketball teams of the 80's and 90's.

My senior year Brainerd won state in Boys and Girls Basketball. :)

All the Ooltewah football games will be on the radio this year. Awesome!!!

VN Store

Back