Meadows named Knox Catholic coach

good coach just doesn't seem to know what he wants to be when he grows up

I don't really know that much about him, but just curious why you feel he isn't a very good choice.

good coach just doesn't seem to know what he wants to be when he grows up

I believe that explains it. Catholic should have brought someone up from within to coach, so there would be no transition to a different offense.

I believe that explains it. Catholic should have brought someone up from within to coach, so there would be no transition to a different offense.

Unless they've changed drastically since the last time I saw them(5 years ago), then the transition should be seamless. Didn't they use to run the Wing T?

EDIT: Yeah, they'll be fine. I played on a rival team, and we did exactly the same thing my sophomore year.

Last edited:
This is a very good hire. Meadows can coach.

But will he be gone in a couple of years is the question. I don't have any doubt he's a good coach. I do have doubts about how long he'll be there. If a better job like, say, an Oak Ridge, a Maryville, a Doybns-Bennett opens up, and he's offered the job, would he stay.

Unless they've changed drastically since the last time I saw them(5 years ago), then the transition should be seamless. Didn't they use to run the Wing T?

EDIT: Yeah, they'll be fine. I played on a rival team, and we did exactly the same thing my sophomore year.

Unless Meadows goes from running the spread to a Wing T, there's going to be a transition.

But will he be gone in a couple of years is the question. I don't have any doubt he's a good coach. I do have doubts about how long he'll be there. If a better job like, say, an Oak Ridge, a Maryville, a Doybns-Bennett opens up, and he's offered the job, would he stay.

Who cares? That can be said for any coach.

VN Store

Back