CAK: Building a Dream Team of coaches....

KingNick865

THE #1 COLLEGE DIFFENCE
So, Fred White joins the CAK staff this week. If you don't know who that is, he was a linebacker on the 98 NC team.

I think if I head correctly, this makes 4 players from the 1998 Tennessee team to coach for CAK. In any case, this is an excellent group of coaches their putting together to say the least.

So, Fred White joins the CAK staff this week. If you don't know who that is, he was a linebacker on the 98 NC team.

I think if I head correctly, this makes 4 players from the 1998 Tennessee team to coach for CAK. In any case, this is an excellent group of coaches their putting together to say the least.

Sorry........CAK?

White was a safety who hit like a linebacker. I believe he was #2 on the team. Him and Grant were like thunder and lightning.

White was a safety who hit like a linebacker. I believe he was #2 on the team. Him and Grant were like thunder and lightning.

+1

Fred White was #2 and a safety that hit like a truck. Jamal Lewis is quoted as saying the hardest he's ever been hit was by hard head Fred... And this was AFTER he had been in the NFL for 3 years. He is one of my favorite all time players but never got the hype of some others. :clapping:

Good for them. Are they in the lower divison of D2?? If they are in the higher division of D2 could take more than coaches to compete with MBA, BA, Ensworth, MUS and CBHS....take alot of scholley cash. Good Luck to them.:)

Good for them. Are they in the lower divison of D2?? If they are in the higher division of D2 could take more than coaches to compete with MBA, BA, Ensworth, MUS and CBHS....take alot of scholley cash. Good Luck to them.:)

They play football in the public school division. They was in 2A, not sure where they will be with the new classes.

Of course we know who Fred White is, but he was a safety.

CAK sucks at every non-contact sport. Maybe this well help.

I can't name which sports other than soccer, but they've won state titles and had success in other sports. Regardless, your post really makes no sense with respect to Fred White being a new football coach.

Dont know how I missed this thread but CAK will be moving up to 3A next year. The coaches from UT are Jarvis Reado who played O-line at UT, Jeff Hall, Fred White, and O-Line Coach/ D Cordinator Mark Bradley was o-line coach for a few years and TE's coach for a long time. The head coach Rusty Bradley was an GA at Colorado. A couple of the other coaches one played for LSU as a linebacker and another is Brian Hochevar who is father of the Vol Dylan and the Royal's Luke Hochevar and was a D1 prospect at QB which is what he coaches though he played college bball and for the Denver Nuggets. The Warriors lost a lot of guys from last year but they have a great staff that should still be able to put out a good team.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back