Bearden vs Oak Hill (#2 in USA) Friday

mattvols

Ocho-Stinko
Should be interesting. I think Oak Hill will dominate just because of how good they are but it'll be interesting to see how Bearden does

I grew up near Oak Hill and used to see them blow out our local HS teams on occasion. If you've never seen them in person, you should go if you have the chance. They are always impressive.

After seeing Bearden in person, I think they're going to get blown out. Nathan Parker is an animal though. DeMonte just doesn't really seem to give much effort or even dominate kids a foot shorter. When he played us, he had a 6'1 guy on him the entire game, and he still didn't look that great..

I'll be at that game. If Bearden plays Oak Hill like they did Farragut earlier in the year, they'll be fine.

I'll be at that game. If Bearden plays Oak Hill like they did Farragut earlier in the year, they'll be fine.

Seriously? If Bearden plays like that they will still get beat by 15+. Bearden does not stand a chance. Farragut is not nearly as good this year as they have been the past 3 or 4 years. Oak Hill is basically a JUCO. I'm saying Oak Hill by at least 25.

Go dawgs!! But I agree really cant judge them in this game on beating farragut by a combined 63 pts. Farragut is always garbage.

Bearden up 33-31 with four min left in the half. The dogs are in serious foul trouble though e
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Oak Hill was taking bonus shots like 4 minutes into the game. There have been like 15 fouls on Bearden already. They just can't hit the foul shots.

Also, Mo Mo is getting hot. 3 straight 3s from deep

To stay with the #2 team in the country for a full game like Bearden did is outstanding. Blake Jenkins and Demonte Simpson are the real deal, they both had huge nights and matched pretty well with the guys from Oak Hill. The Bulldogs have nothing to be ashamed of they were all over the floor and playing with a ton of effort.

Dude, that game was probably the best live sporting event I've ever been to. The crowd, the atmosphere, the teams. It had it all. There was so much trash talking between the Bearden and Oak Hill players, and even the Bearden fans got in on it. One Oak Hill player fell towards the baseline, and some dude from Bearden air-humped him. I loved it. #5 from Oak Hill is a little (insert word meaning female dog here). All he did was talk the whole game.

Standing room only the whole game. Even the JV game was packed, and people were excited. There's no way the Oak Hill's JV team could be that bad. Bearden won that JV game 72-50. Oak Hill has one small JV team.

Love to watch games at Bearden. They have the best fans in all of Knoxville.

They were sold out when we got there, but we managed to get a few tickets.

I could go on forever, but you just had to be there. The intensity was unmatched in any HS game I've ever seen.

Might go to Bearden/AE on Tuesday.

#5 also basically had your number all night I believe.

Also, how is Tiny Gallon so good at shooting 3's? Doron Lamb is an animal though.

Parker is probably the most impressive player on the team though for Bearden. He just does everything. I'm surprised DeMonte did as well as he did though.

#5 also basically had your number all night I believe.

Also, how is Tiny Gallon so good at shooting 3's? Doron Lamb is an animal though.

Parker is probably the most impressive player on the team though for Bearden. He just does everything. I'm surprised DeMonte did as well as he did though.

Let's make this clear. I sat with some Bearden fans. Love the fans, and the program in general, but South-Doyle and Fulton are my favorite teams

Seriously? If Bearden plays like that they will still get beat by 15+. Bearden does not stand a chance. Farragut is not nearly as good this year as they have been the past 3 or 4 years. Oak Hill is basically a JUCO. I'm saying Oak Hill by at least 25.

By at least 25, huh? Bearden has some serious talent as well............they cut it to 6 with one minute left.

VN Store

Back