T/F 7 former Riverdale players played for Oakland this year

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
I was in Murfreesboro a while back talking with an Oakland fan(prior to playoffs) and he stated 7 players had left Riverdale to play for the new/better coach at Oakland. I wonder if this was all rumor or any truth to it. I know their are restrictions but wonder if anyone had heard this. I do know Oakland had only 3-4 wins last year.

I go to Riverdale and had not heard anything. DO you have any clue who the players are or what pos. they play?

One of your coaches there came from my son's high school in Cheatham Co. (he will coming back to Cheatham this year). he tells me there are serious problems there (grades being given that shouldn't) and the overall atmosphere in the football program is horrible. Says players have horrible attitudes, lots of problem kids.

He wouldn't go into further detail but said he would rather work with less talent here than deal with the problems there. From what he said seems like the football program could be in trouble there.

KB5252 I do not know about the grades being given that shouldnt. The students probably cheap off of other people go get decent grades. I do not know about the football atmosphere, but i do know that they kicked ALL of the seniors out of weightlifting because they were not taking it serious.(After the HORRIBLE season had ended) You are correct in there being lots of problem kids. That kicked a few off for being known drug dealers and such. There are some kids that are very humble and well spoken though too. If you dont mind me asking which coach is it that you are refering to? (Just wondering if I have him as a teacher)

VN Store

Back