No love for the Irish?

doozer

Matthew 6:2
Congrats to my Alma Matter for finally getting it done.

we were a mediocre 1A team when i went there 10 years ago. never thought we could win the whole deal.

awesome!!

Congrats to my Alma Matter for finally getting it done.

we were a mediocre 1A team when i went there 10 years ago. never thought we could win the whole deal.

awesome!!

Congrats! My team made it to the big show for the first time ever this year....didn't quite have the horses to pull it off though.

Last edited:
How many years in a row now has a team from that region won the state title in 3A?

Actually, I'm not even sure they won it last year, but still, they've won several recently.

i don't think that region has won it consecutively for a period of time more than three years in a row (Fulton, maybe?) but they have won a considerable amount of them in the last 5-10 years.

lots of teams should have taken care of us.

too bad they didn't. and they're now sitting at home, losers, while we're the champs.

Congrats to Catholic. Hopefully they will fair well in the brutal district they are in next year.

i think they can compete.

Bearden-could beat
Farragut-difficult
William Blount- easy win
Maryville-difficult
Heritage-easy win
West-should beat
Lenior City-should beat

Meadows is a excellent coach and will have WB back, that will not be an easy win.

This year showed how good of a coach Meadows is. The Govs will be back next year. They won't be world-beaters, but they will be better.

VN Store

Back