1166 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Worst football program in the state? Page 19. within the forum Tennessee High School Sports. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-25-2017, 12:54 PM   #271
BIGORANGEBUBBA

Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state?
Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state?
Richland High School in Giles County is pretty awful
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-11-2017, 10:43 AM   #272
feathersax

Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state?
Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state?
Read most of the postings here since the first in 2008. Surprisingly no mention of Cumberland County High School in Crossville. My alma mater. Curt Watson was a classmate & the Jets had GOOD teams. For the past 20+ years it has been abysmal.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-18-2017, 03:59 AM   #273
ACvol3

Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state?
Used to be Campbell county until the Price twins got there to coach ;)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-29-2017, 01:48 AM   #274
KeVo
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state?
Quote:
Originally Posted by feathersax View Post
Read most of the postings here since the first in 2008. Surprisingly no mention of Cumberland County High School in Crossville. My alma mater. Curt Watson was a classmate & the Jets had GOOD teams. For the past 20+ years it has been abysmal.
Alma-mater as well. Can't quite pin what's holding that program back so badly but I do feel for the young men that have been a part of it during those years.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-09-2017, 03:21 AM   #275
14VolFan88

Cumberland County. They were the Jets, right? They had the jet replica in front of the school, it was intimidating the first time, then we beat that a$$, and we were a lower A school..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-09-2017, 03:27 AM   #276
14VolFan88

Quote:
Originally Posted by feathersax View Post
I swear I didn't see this when I posted. I just saw the thread title and posted. The Jets were habitually pitiful. When we played them they were 4A when the max was 5A. Now it's crazy because you can play the regular season at 4A and then the playoffs at 5A. The former 5A schools are 6A now. It's all crazy, but Cumberland County was bad, but the kids there always played hard. You couldn't assume victory with them. You had to work, but they were still terrible.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 09:31 PM   #277
Harry Rex Vonner

Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state?
Worst football program in the state? Worst football program in the state?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineVol View Post
Red Boiling Springs
still?
Reply With Quote TOP