Maryville vs. Rhea County

i hope it ends too, but to sullivan south next week.

actually, i just hope south is playing next week

Maryville's streak will not end to either rhea county or sullivan. Its just not going to happen. Quarles wins all the time with sub standard athletes. I would love for Quarles to move up to college preferably UT just for the simple fact that no matter happens in the game Quarles will ALWAYS find a way to win. As much as I dislike maryville, I respect what Quarles has done. His record does not lie and I don't see anyone beating him anytime soon.

i hope maryville wins vs rhea co because sullivan south will destroy them this year with that spread by Coach Stacy carter My friends son Fletcher has put up massive numbers for his rushes: he and his backfield teamate put up numbers this year esp against 5A schools that blew me away

i hope maryville wins vs rhea co because sullivan south will destroy them this year with that spread by Coach Stacy carter My friends son Fletcher has put up massive numbers for his rushes: he and his backfield teamate put up numbers this year esp against 5A schools that blew me away

The only 5A school we played this year was Science Hill. The other RB is Bobby Taylor btw

Maryville-35
Rhea County-10

That is usually how these spoiler games go at Maryville. Red Bank has sworn that they would beat the past two years...two blowouts. All this upset talk makes the Rebs play even harder. You need to sneak up on Maryville. Brainerd (spelling?) almost did it two years ago, and West was close last year.

Huge win for Greenville tonight over Sullivan South. South would have given Maryville much bigger fits than I think Greenville will. That said, Greenville's D is TOUGH.

That is usually how these spoiler games go at Maryville. Red Bank has sworn that they would beat the past two years...two blowouts. All this upset talk makes the Rebs play even harder. You need to sneak up on Maryville. Brainerd (spelling?) almost did it two years ago, and West was close last year.

You forgot about Willie B last year

You forgot about Willie B last year

No I didn't...Brent Burnette scoffed at the idea that William Blount would beat us last year. They didn't, of course, but it is never good when your QB takes that approach.

Plus, that game was the exception rather than the rule.

VN Store

Back