Smyrna 3peat quest continues play at Oakland Friday

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Go dogs. Hicks has become the go-to-back while Clinic Bowl MVP Bryson is making solid contributions.

Please win Smyrna. Unlikely, but you will get dominated at Ooltewah for some major payback if they can beat Farragut the second time this year - which is tough.

Smyrna will not 3 peat. No chance.

It's gonna be about 30 tonight. They better win or I want my money back.:)

Earlier in the year when Bryson represented 90% of the offense and teams would just key on him, I seriously wondered if they would make the playoffs. The defense is playing better now and the offense is really clicking now with our qb passing improvement and Hicks as our main running back. Bryson still contributes but Hicks is awesome. We will have to bottle Oaklands running back though, they call him "Precious".

20 degree weather, cold, cold game. Smyrna had their chance but fumbled around the 12 yard line on first and ten. Oakland has a very good offensive and defensive line and they dominated us tonight.Smyrna has a soph. qb and r/b returning next year.

Does Oakland pass well? What type of offense do they run?

Ooltewah should win unless they're an excellent passing team. No team has been able to run on Jacquez Smith and co. Ooltewah can't pass though - they rely on Matthew Polk who has been very reliable.

VN Store

Back