William Blount @ Ooltewah

Mr. Wazoo Sports

Rickey Bobby
Notes on the game tonight between the William Blount Governors and the Ooltwah Owls in Chattanooga tonight.

Ooltewah:
Coach Monroe earned another coaching victory last weekend over his high school alma mater McMinn County 31-14.

Key Players:
Brady Reed (Quarterback)
Zack Zarzour (WR/FS)
Jacques Smith (Defense)
Matthew Polk (RB 14 carries for 88 yrds against McMinn)

William Blount:
The Governors, who finished 9-3 and 2nd in Region 2-5A a year ago, could be back in the hunt for a playoff run if questions are answered at Quarterback and Wide Receiver.

Key Players:
Cole Lail (Linebacker)
Darren Garner (RB)
Don Cope (WR/DB)
Zach Owens (Quarterback)

Thoughts and suggestions on this game?

Mr. Wazoo Sports
HOME

WB is down this year! Can't be taken lightly but this shouldn't be much of a test for a state ranked team!

37-7. Could have easily been about 60-7 if Ooltewah's QB wasn't struggling so much. Ooltewah started in WB territory almost every possession but couldn't do much. Even got stopped inside the 5 twice I think but got FGs.

I'm not sure if the QB even completed 3 passes.

Oct 17th is the 8th week in the 2008 High School Football season, and I'm thinking this week will decide who is going to win the Region Championship!

Farragut vs. Ooltewah @ Ooltewah High School!

I think if you talked to both coaches they would say they didn't play up to their full potential, but I think Farragut and Ooltewah will both be undefeated coming into this game.

Yeah I don't think Ooltewah really plays anyone that can beat them between now and then.. Maplewood next week.. they made a run last year.. but 4A is still 4A. And I think they play Oak Ridge and Soddy after Farragut (not 100% on Soddy though).

VN Store

Back