High Schools scores for the southeast

tennessee77

I need scores for east,middle, and west tennessee. georgia, south carolina, alabama, mississippi, and florida. I would be helpful if ya'll can help a fellow vol out. I work on a high school show on CSS

Here are some West Tennessee scores:

Henry County-----48
Martin Westview---125 YDs7

(HC's Dominique Allen posted 79 YDs in 7 tries. The big rusher for the night was QB Marsalis Teague with a whopping 160 YDs in 5 tries. 4 of the 5 went in for TDs. HC's McFerren also had good numbers, 125 YDs out of 5 rushes acccounting for 2 TDs. He put up an additional 6 points by grabbing a 20 Yd TD pass from
Teague, HC's only pass attempt of the night. The Patriots blew the lid off the game in the first 12 minutes rushing for 216 YDs and going up 28-0 on Westview. And this is a game that Westview won last year!!)

Here are additional scores from the western part of the state without additional stats like the above:

GIBSON COUNTY-25
TCA---------------24

DYERSBURG------------38
JACKSON NORTHSIDE-19

MILAN- 42
CAMDEN-28

MCKENZIE-----------9
TRENTON PEABODY-3

HARDIN CO.--52
CHESTER CO.-21

BOLIVAR---------30
BYHALIA (MISS)-0

CROCKETT CO.-------------35
MEMPHIS RALIEGH-EGYPT-0

BRIGHTON----37
COVINGT5ON-7

HUMBOLT----28
LEXINGTON-14

McNAIRY CENTRAL-28
DYER CO----------.-21

UNION CITY-48
DRESDEN-----0

RIPLEY-----50
HILLCREST--

HALLS--------33
GREENFIELD--6

FAYETTE ACADEMY-34
WEST CARROL-------0

RICHLAND--7
RIVERSIDE-0

ADAMSVILLE-34
LORETTO------6

MIDDLETON-------------45
ROSSVILLE CHRISTIAN-21

KINGSBURY----34
HAYWOOD CO.21

MEMPHIS MANASSAS---------36
B.T. WASHINGTON-------------6

Finally, one last game just over the Tennessee River which technically makes it Middle Tennessee:

HICKMAN CO.-22
WAVERLY-------7

That is all I have access to at the moment. Should you know of a prospects playing for any of the listed teams and want some specifics on their numbers from last night's games, e-mail me and I'll do my best to locate the info and get it to you.

GO VOLS!!!!

CAK 43-6 over Wartburg
CAK's 2nd string running back ran for 180 on 12 carries with the stater out.

VN Store

Back