Farragut vs. Bearden

Mr. Wazoo Sports

Rickey Bobby
It's the third week of the high school season which means it's rivalry week between Farragut and Bearden!

Thoughts and predictions on the game?

Farragut:
Reese Browning must have a night like he did against Central last week! With an impressive 14 for 14 for more than 240 yards and 4 touchtowns he must capitalize on his strengths and leadership! Some other keys to winning will be the return of Montre Hudson, Farragut's defense, and special teams!

Bearden:
The Bulldogs are dealing with the loss of Dawson Halliday, Torey Works, and defensive end Matt Williamson. Giving up a tough loss to Dobbins Bennett last week at home is obviously something they need to put behind them. It does appear that Bearden is handling these subtractions just fine.

Having played in this very game as an Admiral back in
95' I can honestly say that this is a game that sticks out in my mind the most!

Mr. Wazoo Sports

I played for FHS from '97-2000.

Browning is going to break some of my records dangit.

When I taught at Farragut a few years ago, I went the extra mile and bought some overalls to wear on the date of this game.

You know, overalls are pretty damned comfortable.

Not long. 2004 and half of the 2005 school year. My teaching career was short lived.

When I taught at Farragut a few years ago, I went the extra mile and bought some overalls to wear on the date of this game.

You know, overalls are pretty damned comfortable.

Most underrated piece of clothing ever made :p

Bearden's pass defense sucks & needs major work if they want to contend for the region title.

The game I will remember is the one at Farragut vs. Bearden where the fence fell in 1991.

I went to Bearden, never forget losing to Farragut 75-7 at home one year!! HOHOHO!!

It was soo bad, after we were down by like 40 points, we started rooting for Farragut, bc/ we were so depressed!! HOHOHO!!

Those were fun times, sort of!!

I went to Bearden, never forget losing to Farragut 75-7 at home one year!! HOHOHO!!

It was soo bad, after we were down by like 40 points, we started rooting for Farragut, bc/ we were so depressed!! HOHOHO!!

Those were fun times, sort of!!

Yeah, I question that game now that I a older. However, to make you feel better, I hated it! I don't know how many realize that getting to 75 points means you are running full speed sprints for 4 hours. I thought my heart was going to explode!

VN Store

Back