who's the best

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Team in Tennessee this year? Maryville?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maryville be down, lost a lot on offense. Alcoa is excited a/b the new QB, so who knows.

Morristown East High.We are playing a triple option and 3-4 defence so Demarcus Knight can come from any were.

Is Maryville not going to be down every year? :) They just reload.

I think they will beat Alcoa, but I am sure Alcoa playing in 2A will do their things and make the run as usual

Brentwood Academy is loaded
Brentwood Academy tuition for 2008-09 is $15,600 for students in grades 6-12. This amount includes everything except books, supplies, lunches, and certain class activities.

You can say that again.

Brentwood Academy tuition for 2008-09 is $15,600 for students in grades 6-12. This amount includes everything except books, supplies, lunches, and certain class activities.

You can say that again.

Wow! Any idea of the cost to attend Webb in Knoxville?

alcoa looked very strong last night
Taharin Tyson-soph fullback
this kid is gonna be special for alcoa this season.
6 carries 93 yds 2 tds
2 rec 27 yds 2 tds
too bad he is a georgia fan

alcoa looked very strong last night
Taharin Tyson-soph fullback
this kid is gonna be special for alcoa this season.
6 carries 93 yds 2 tds
2 rec 27 yds 2 tds
too bad he is a georgia fan

I remember watching him in the state title game last year and he was a beast. Brandon Warren was an FSU fan, and he found his way back home. Maybe he'll learn from BW.

I saw him on the news highlights. Looked like he ran well. It will be interesting to see how he does against Maryville.

South Pittsburg should be stacked for another title run, and Cleveland may be back from what I am hearing here around Chattanooga, for their Region anyway.

I watched the Ooltewah @ Maplewood game this past Friday night and I was amazed with the size and speed of Maplewood! Although they didn't play their best against a pretty strong Ooltewah team they were almost twice the size & speed of Ooltewah. I actually talked with Maplewood's coach after the game, and he's very aware of how strong Maryville is from past State Championship games and is looking forward to a re-match!

Cool side note: Vince Young and Lendale White made an appearance on the sidelines of Maplewood!

Mr. Wazoo Sports

VN Store

Back