#2 Dyer Co. (AA)WE RUN!

MillsfieldVOL

MPS BIG BROTHER IN SPORTS
We have a team here in the flat,that is bad to the bone,And wear orange&white,we should do good in the sub-state.Have you heard of the Little Orange,WE BAD!:dance2:

We have a team here in the flat,that is bad to the bone,And wear orange&white,we should do good in the sub-state.Have you heard of the Little Orange,WE BAD!:dance2:

Dyer county is really doing well , I kinda wish they wore blue but all that orange and white looks really good running up and down the floor at break neck speed speed ! Plus kickin butts of team that are considerably bigger than them ! GO CHOCTAWS :clap::clap::clap:

Dyer county is really doing well , I kinda wish they wore blue but all that orange and white looks really good running up and down the floor at break neck speed speed ! Plus kickin butts of team that are considerably bigger than them ! GO CHOCTAWS :clap::clap::clap:
East TN don't have a chance!:dance::dance:

tiger den u headed up to the boro today? i'm tryin to get off around lunch to get up their . can't miss work tomorrow so i'll have to drive back but it'll be worth it. CPA is gonna be tuff. Go Choctaws

dyer county won by 1 with a 3 with no time left. was one hell of a game with some of the worst officiating i've ever seen. looking forward to tomorrow at 2:00

An all-west AAA final with Ridgewayv. White Station gotta love it. Also, Memphis has a great chance to bring home every gold ball for men's basketball and will be leaving with no less than three,

CPA was absolutely robbed by the refs on that clock issue. The Dyer Co player made one heck of a shot but he never would have gotten it off if the refs hadnt made a major screw up.

UC wis! 37-0. They were down by 17 at the half and by 10 going into the 4th quarter. Got up by as much as 9 before holding on at the end. Helluva game! Congrats guys!

VN Store

Back