3A Favorite

Lipscomb vs Fulton championship game rematch? could be interesting lipscomb definitely has the easiest road to the championship game

Its gotta be catholic. They have been simple unstoppable this year. They killed fulton earlier this year so I doubt Fulton will make it past Catholic to make it to the C-Game. I dont know anything about west TN 3a game though.

Other than lipscomb the best teams from the midstate in 3A are station camp and pearl cohn. pearl is dangerous because they have Kentucky committment Deaunte Mason playing QB either of these teams will have to go through Knox. Catholic to get to champ. Does anyone know anything about McMinn Central's team?

white house isn't even the best in region 4-3A. Station Camp is better than white house. However next year white house is going to be pretty dominant cause most of their starters are juniors.

Anderson County:) Even though Catholic ran over Fulton a few weeks back I still think that the Falcons will come out with the W when they meet again

Eh my poor Greenbrier Bobcats. Lost to White House on a last second field goal and lost to Pearl Cohn in the last minutes.

I have seen the replay and the ref missed that call saying Brandon Teel was juggling the ball on fourth down. That cost us the ballgame. Hope we get a rematch with White House.

I have seen the replay and the ref missed that call saying Brandon Teel was juggling the ball on fourth down. That cost us the ballgame. Hope we get a rematch with White House.

You from Greenbrier? I graduated in 2003. I played football there when I was in high school :good!:

Yea im from Greenbrier cant u tell from the way i talk? Im a senior on the football team. You goin to the game friday? U like our chances?

Yea im from Greenbrier cant u tell from the way i talk? Im a senior on the football team. You goin to the game friday? U like our chances?

I haven't been back to watch a game in 2 years. I know you guys went 5-5, who do you play? Good luck.

I've seen Ziegler break his sunglasses and run us to near death several times.
Our senior class was the first to have a home playoff game:rock:

We play McMinn Central(9-1) which is like 30 miles south of knoxville. They are pretty good but arent any better than white house and we should have beat them.

Zeigler is pretty crazy and just about kills me every monday and tuesday with gassers. But he is a heck of a coach.

I still haven't forgotten the sycamore ot victory or the snowy covington game. what position did you play in high school?

WR and CB. Coach Estes knows me well.

Ask Coach Ziegler about the 8 100 yard gassers he made us run

If it's that close to Knoxville I might try to make it out there.

What position do you play?

We play McMinn Central(9-1) which is like 30 miles south of knoxville. They are pretty good but arent any better than white house and we should have beat them.

Zeigler is pretty crazy and just about kills me every monday and tuesday with gassers. But he is a heck of a coach.

I still haven't forgotten the sycamore ot victory or the snowy covington game. what position did you play in high school?

I had already graduated by then. We played Lexington at home and beat them 27 - 0 and then got put out by Crockett county my senior year. Roger Herndon was our QB and Josh Birdwell was our TB

I play tackle. Coach Estes is the best. I hang out in his classroom when i have nothing better to do. My bad I was thinking of the 2003 football season, but i was at the Lexington game as well cause i haven't missed a game since 2001. Didn't we go for 2 and fall short against Crockett?

Its pretty close to knoxville and should be a good game.

Wow 100 yd gassers. Thankfully we never tried that, but we have done supergassers which are bad enough.

Lipscomb vs Fulton championship game rematch? could be interesting lipscomb definitely has the easiest road to the championship game

I wouldn't call it the easiest...they do have to battle the Mighty Patriots of Page High School (Sarcasm). Oh how they have sucked since I left.

Who will pose the biggest threat to Lipscomb? Giles Co. Lipscomb thrashed them in the regular season 35-3. Wasn't much of a challenge.

The only two teams in the west that have any kind of a shot are Dyersburg and Dyer County. I'm a D'burg grad, but even I know that the west's best 3A teams always get trashed by the best mid state teams in the semifinals.

I just want to know how Frayser made the playoffs with a 1-9 record. Thats about like if ut made the sec cg.

The only two teams in the west that have any kind of a shot are Dyersburg and Dyer County. I'm a D'burg grad, but even I know that the west's best 3A teams always get trashed by the best mid state teams in the semifinals.
not saying they will win but Lipscomb plays McNairy Central from Selmer in the first round (8-2) and they beat Dyer Co.#3 in the state the second or third week and just beat 6-3A champion Fayette ware last friday night...they are no push over

VN Store

Back