Defending Tennessee 5A Smyrna needs win tonight

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
After suffering through two losses by 3 points, Lebanon then last week to #1 Brentwood Academy (after they put our qb Sonny Gray out for second half) we need to beat Blackman tonight, district game.Player to watch from Smyrna is freshman r/b Jerimiah Bryson, had 130 yards against tough BA defense last week.Appears to be at it again tonight.Go Dogs!!Smyrna player Josh Day ,defensive mvp in state championship last year has not played and will be out all year with injury.Senior season, too bad.

blackman gave yall a fight
They did.They gave undefeated Riverdale a fight as well.I think it was a 14 point game with the Warriors.Meanwhile freshman Bryson had 142 yards with 22 carries.Also keep in mind, Vanderbilt baseball signee, Smyrna qb Sonny Gray was suppose to be out for two weeks with his bruised collarbone injury, surely that kept him from throwing many passes.

Anyone seen these guys play this year.When they waxed Alcoa earlier in the year I thought they were awesome.I'm not too sure they will have a close game this year.Must have some good ball players over there.

They did.They gave undefeated Riverdale a fight as well.I think it was a 14 point game with the Warriors.Meanwhile freshman Bryson had 142 yards with 22 carries.Also keep in mind, Vanderbilt baseball signee, Smyrna qb Sonny Gray was suppose to be out for two weeks with his bruised collarbone injury, surely that kept him from throwing many passes.

He has a 92 mph fastball, no? He should quit football and try to get a big signing bonus or prepare for baseball at Vandy.

Anyone seen these guys play this year.When they waxed Alcoa earlier in the year I thought they were awesome.I'm not too sure they will have a close game this year.Must have some good ball players over there.

Maryville plays William Blount soon, at that will be their last big game of the regular season. They should cruise through the 4A playoffs, but should be playing in 5A. WB is really, really good this year. They beat Ootewah the other night and in my opinion could win the 5A championship.

VN Store

Back