Maryville Rebels

Burnett is a really good QB. Played for halls for the longest time.... To bad he didnt want to play there......

Really? I didn't realize he had played for Halls.

Really? I didn't realize he had played for Halls.

Yep played for Halls all the way up 8th grade I am pretty sure. I have a family member that played with him since 6 years old. He should have played for Halls, but well I guess we all know about Maryville....Pretty sure you can pay to go to school there from what I hear.

Burnett is a really good QB. Played for halls for the longest time.... To bad he didnt want to play there......
Can you blame him. I can't imagine it would be to much fun being the whipping boy for Central, Powell, Maryville, etc. every year.

fun fact for everyone...aaron douglus also played at halls in the 8th grade and if burnette would have attended halls i believe aaron would have too

Well of course, that happens everywhere; I was speaking of legitimate ways to go to Maryville.

I don't know what the rules are now, but 5 years ago I graduated with a guy who lived in South Knoxville and he was in. I do know that priority is given to those who get in the Maryville system early (elementary school) and for those who pay tuition it tends to be those who live in Blount.

Quarles should definitely get some looks from some smaller colleges, but I don't know if he would leave. He really loves Maryville and he's got a young kid or two. It's a great place to raise a family. Of course that would be balanced against a pay increase. I hope he stays for ten years, but that's unlikely. But wherever he goes, he'll do well.

i believe burnette will go to bama and wherever he goes shiver will go too. . go rebs!!

VN Store

Back