GCL Thread

Cincy Vol o5

Cincy's Finest
Greater Catholic League
gcl.gif

Most likely I'll be the only poster in this one but that's alright...Wouldn't expect many to know about the Greater Catholic League of Cincinnati.
Anyway the GCL South is what my school, Elder, is in and it's gotta be one of the best leagues in the state. Almost every year there is a GCL team in state. Anyway I'll post here for updates every Friday. I also have a brother at St. X so I'll give updates there too(also in GCL South)

2007 Ohio vs. USA Tournament

THe GCL South is Elder, LaSalle, Moeller, and St. X

Attachments

• middleboxschedule.jpg
    middleboxschedule.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 14
Correct_final.JPG

Nippert Stadium, Tomorrow
GCL South Teams Playing
Cov. Cath vs. Lasalle 2:45
St. Xavier vs. Winton
Woods 5:30
Elder vs Lakota West 8:15

My Elder Panthers get a huge win!
The end was one of the best minutes of high school football ever.

It was fourth and twenty and the number one tight end in the nation, Kyle Rudolph in the punting formation does a fake punt run for a gain of about 24 and a first down with forty seconds left and here comes the offense with a 40 yard option reverse for the winning touchdown. The cheering section going crazy as we pull out the big first win.

Yes it was.
Now we have Independence in the Kirk Herbstriet USA vs. Ohio which we play Independence who is on a 109 game winning streak.

Independece is AWESOME! Chris Leak,some receiver from UGA and many more D1 and D2 studs have come from this school. Players just move into this district(like Alcoa) just to play football. Running back and quaterback moved in this year. Be ready and good luck!!!!!!!

Yes, I live in Hickory,NC but have a couple friends in Cincy. Someone I talked to said 200 people get together for film sessions at Elder. Her brothers graduated from Elder.

Elder is deffiniatly big here.
We've had some recent decline. Were still second in the GCL but nothing of huge success since the 02 and 03 Back to Back State Champs.
I expect this one to be pretty good although Independence seems like a very strong team. I'll be in the cheering section so look for me :)

. Elder Wins!!
Snaps The Winning Streak Of 109 Gamess And Takes Down #3 Team In The Nation!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Panthers coming off a big win take on the Oak Hills Highlanders tonight...always a good rivalry and hope we come out with the win...
Go You Panthers Go

Elder Loses to LaSalle tonight!:eek:hmy:
Was an ugly game for the Panthers, gotta come back strong against Lakewood St. Ed's

Alright a 3-3 start is no more.
We took it to Moeller with 42 in the first half.
Tonight same story different team. Beat Cov. Cath 35-6.
Panthers to 5-3 and as of now in the Playoffs. :dance:

I know I'm the only one posting here but I'm going to continue.
Elder vs. St. X. First Round of Playoffs.
St. X. is the #2 team in the nation and currently undefeated.
We lost to them 18-0 earlier in the year in a very upsetting game.
Over the past 6 years Elder has 2 state championship and X has another.
HUGE GAME!
GO PANTHERS! BEAT X!!!

VN Store

Back