FranklinOT Max Wray

wmcovol

Anyone know why he and his brother didn't play this week. Sounds like some disclipinary action. Of course, their daddy had to bash the coach in the Tennessean.

My advice to Daddy Wray, get all of that out of your system cause CUM won't take it. Hell, he may withdraw the offer anyway now. Franklin has won 2 games this yr.

Anyone know why he and his brother didn't play this week. Sounds like some disclipinary action. Of course, their daddy had to bash the coach in the Tennessean.

My advice to Daddy Wray, get all of that out of your system cause CUM won't take it. Hell, he may withdraw the offer anyway now. Franklin has won 2 games this yr.

Let the story play out before you start talking crazy. They were at the game last night supporting the team as a family big guy.... 😎😎😎😎

There's a thread on TOS but not much explanation. Said the coaches asked them to leave the team. Said an OSU coach was in visiting all week. If Urban had one of his Mafioso in town, no telling.

There's a thread on TOS but not much explanation. Said the coaches asked them to leave the team. Said an OSU coach was in visiting all week. If Urban had one of his Mafioso in town, no telling.

Hard to make a connection between an OSU coach being in town all week and them being asked to leave the team. Seems strange.

Hard to make a connection between an OSU coach being in town all week and them being asked to leave the team. Seems strange.

Unless it's an eligibility issue. Someone over there said they weren't giving their all and protecting themselves from injury. Who knows?

Unless it's an eligibility issue. Someone over there said they weren't giving their all and protecting themselves from injury. Who knows?

Before Wray got hurt in the Oakland game he had 29 pancakes the two weeks before combined. And why would a 2020 kid have to protect himself. People make up stuff daily I see. Lol

Reactions: 2 people
Before Wray got hurt in the Oakland game he had 29 pancakes the two weeks before combined. And why would a 2020 kid have to protect himself. People make up stuff daily I see. Lol

Well what's the story then?? Instead of mocking other posters for their speculation how bout telling us the real story.

Reactions: 1 person
Well what's the story then?? Instead of mocking other posters for their speculation how bout telling us the real story.

He's not going to Tennessee so what is the concern man? I just don't like seeing fake news put out on kids man. Has nothing to do with Ohio State either so keep them out of it too.

He's not going to Tennessee so what is the concern man? I just don't like seeing fake news put out on kids man. Has nothing to do with Ohio State either so keep them out of it too.

Then honestly it's better to get the truth out there unless it's worse than the rumors. IF you know, you could do a good thing if it's nothing. Otherwise, the rumors will only intensify.

Twitterverse says the OSU coach is involved. If you know different, here is your chance. If not, people will do what they unfortunately do.

Wray brothers, top OL recruits in 2018 and 2020, quit HS team accusing coach of pressuring players to conceal concussions | USA Today High School Sports

Ohio State football commitment's mom questions Franklin on concussions

The Hurry Up: Top-Rated Defensive End Bryan Bresee, Four-Star Safety Tyreke Johnson Set to Attend Ohio State-Penn State Game This Weekend | Eleven Warriors

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

I want to take this opportunity to discuss Ohio State four-star offensive tackle commit Max Wray, his younger brother Jake and the rumors that have flooded white and orange-tinted message boards since they allegedly quit the football team late last week.

Despite reports to the contrary, a visit from Buckeyes' running back head coach Tony Alford earlier in the week had nothing to do with the issue at hand — the concerns voiced by the Wrays are entirely their own. It's purely a coincidence Alford visited when he did, as Ohio State had an open week on the schedule and coaches were dispatched all over the country to meet with coaches and/or watch commits and top targets practice.

He also stopped in Murfreesboro to check on running back commit Master Teague III, Knoxville for Tennessee five-star offensive tackle commit Cade Mays and a host of others in the area.

VN Store

Back