Pearl Cohn either got a bad break or call in girls championship game

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
As a neutral observer,with 20 seconds to go with the lead, Pearl Cohn was fouled, and injured obviously by her rubbing her elbow and arm. She misses all three foul shots. The game went into overtime. I just don't agree with the way this played out, rule or no rule.

Reactions: 1 person
As a neutral observer,with 20 seconds to go with the lead, Pearl Cohn was fouled, and injured obviously by her rubbing her elbow and arm. She misses all three foul shots. The game went into overtime. I just don't agree with the way this played out, rule or no rule.

What rule. I thought if she was injured, a sub could take her shots? I know it use to be that way. When did the rule change?

they played the same 5 girls most of the year, only 1 descent sub, but coach didn't want anyone else shooting for the girl

Sounds like poor coaching to me.

I dont remember her being injured. But if she was injured she could have been subbed for. To be honest I don't remember all the details of the end of regulation. I was in shock after Levy threw the ball off the girls back on the inbounds play and made the 3pt play. That was insane!

VN Store

Back