Idiotic TSSAA puts (the oldest school)Smyrna 6A in NIL next 4 years. Thanks idiots.

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
What a bunch of crap. Our rivalry games are taken away by one idiotic swoop. What a bunch dummies.

Reactions: 1 person
Tssaa also lets every 6A team in the playoffs, talk about BS, same with the private school playoffs. Everybody gets a trophy

Tssaa also lets every 6A team in the playoffs, talk about BS, same with the private school playoffs. Everybody gets a trophy

doesn't TSSAA get a large share of the gate proceeds for every playoff game?...since 6A is larger population of students & families that means more gate monies...not surprised at all

Reactions: 1 person
doesn't TSSAA get a large share of the gate proceeds for every playoff game?...since 6A is larger population of students & families that means more gate monies...not surprised at all

The TSSAA takes 50% of the gate money after the expenses are paid out.

The Super 32 or whatever it is they called 6A was a bad idea and never should have even been considered. But I guess the TSSAA thought it was a good idea because other states around us have adopted a smaller largest class as well, in Arkansas their largest 2 classes only have 16 schools while the others have 32 and 48. But at least the TSSAA is getting rid of it for next year.

What a bunch of crap. Our rivalry games are taken away by one idiotic swoop. What a bunch dummies.

Smyrna, Lavergne and Stewarts Creek got separated from the other Rutherford County schools because
they had to find somewhere to place Cookeville, Coffee County and Warren County. The mistake the TSSAA made was they should have made just one 9 team region in the west part of the state instead of splitting them into two, this would have allowed an extra region in the east which would have allowed the Rutherford County schools to be in a region together.

Smyrna, Lavergne and Stewarts Creek got separated from the other Rutherford County schools because they had to find somewhere to place Cookeville, Coffee County and Warren County. The mistake the TSSAA made was they should have made just one 9 team region in the west part of the state instead of splitting them into two, this would have allowed an extra region in the east which would have allowed the Rutherford County schools to be in a region together.

The problem with the 9 team region would be non-conference games. Each of those 9 schools would only have 2 non-conference games. The new rule I believe if I'm not mistaken is each school in Tennessee must play at least 3 out of conference games. That's what shot that idea all to pieces for the TSSSAA would be my guess otherwise they could have pretty easily have did what you're saying.

VN Store

Back