TSSAA High School Football Standings

I assume this station is a local station in the Knoxville area? Oak Ridge sure blew one last night against Webb losing 21-24.

Wow OAK Ridge lost last night? That's 2 in a row. They lost to McMinn County also I think. Campbell County has been such a bad team for so many years. They seem to have a good coach and system in place now. It's nice seeing some success from 1 of the schools in Campbell County. Jellico sure does suck.

Wow OAK Ridge lost last night? That's 2 in a row. They lost to McMinn County also I think. Campbell County has been such a bad team for so many years. They seem to have a good coach and system in place now. It's nice seeing some success from 1 of the schools in Campbell County. Jellico sure does suck.

Yep. Oak Ridge has blown & I mean literally blown two in a row. They gave Friday nights game away. Led 21-7 in the 1st half. I listened to part of it on the internet.

They are not going to Tee Higgins during crunch time enough. That's what is hurting them. That's coaching if you ask me.

VN Store

Back