My son's high school here in Huntsville, AL.

SpeedyVOL

just hired the football coach from Boyd Buchannan in Chattanooga (Grant Reynolds). We are really excited to have him. I sure hope he and Butch Jones have a good relationship because our school has a couple of kids that will play at the D1 level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Reynolds and Cohu have ties too. They both attended Harding and Reynolds played football with Cohu's brother.

He will be a sophomore next season. He wasn't eligible last season due to the AHSAA transfer rule.

It is a great school and football program. Not often do you find a 3a classified school that can compete with 6a and 7a schools in each sport.

It is a great school and football program. Not often do you find a 3a classified school that can compete with 6a and 7a schools in each sport.

Moving next door to you Speedy, in Athens. I hope to make it over to a game at MA this year once we're settled in because the mighty Golden Eagles of Athens won't be much to take in.

Moving next door to you Speedy, in Athens. I hope to make it over to a game at MA this year once we're settled in because the mighty Golden Eagles of Athens won't be much to take in.

You're right up the road from me. MA is good but Bob Jones is fun to watch as well.

You're right up the road from me. MA is good but Bob Jones is fun to watch as well.

My coworker is gonna start officiating this year and next week is his first game post training. He gets Bob Jones - Clemens. If I'm back in town from Knoxville I may go to heckle him.

We looked in Madison and that's where I was really wanting to be but what you can get for your money in Athens was too good to pass up. Saved $10-$15k on construction for 500 more sq ft with same builder. I work in Decatur so it makes my drive a little easier as well.

VN Store

Back