Patrick Good(PG David Crockett High School)

Played against him when he was a sophomore. Dude is a baller.

I've seen him play a few times here locally. He really has no weakness to his game. He is quick as a cat. He can shoot from deep deep range. He can take the ball to the bucket. He might be a little suspect on defense but he has such quickness he doesn't get burned much at all. He will need a little more strength though when he starts his college career at App State.

I have to say that I'm really disappointed that he didn't choose ETSU over App State. I mean his hometown(Jonesborough) is a hop, skip, & a jump to the ETSU campus. He stated on a TV interview that the coaches at App State was what made his decision easy. What does that say about current ETSU coach Steve Forbes & his bunch?

Well, I don't know but we shouldn't allow local talent like this get away. I was looking so forward to seeing him play in Johnson City. Now, I will only get to see him play when the Bucs take on App State which is now a conference foe.

Last edited:
Patrick Good video/highlights in the 1st round of the District 1-AAA regional tournament: Regional boys high school basketball tournament highlights and scores | WJHL

32 points in the regional opener. He will need to follow that up for his team to advance further. David Crockett has its best basketball team in school history this season but the going gets tougher as you advance.

Yes, Science Hill @ David Crockett (lots of SH kids) is becoming a power in basketball and football. Recruiting better than any high school in the area.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, Science Hill @ David Crockett (lots of SH kids) is becoming a power in basketball and football. Recruiting better than any high school in the area.

David Crockett is playing Science Hill tonight for the District 1-AAA regional championship. Good will need a top notch game for Crockett to win tonight.

VN Store

Back