Class 6A State Championship Game Ravenwood vs Maryville

VolFootballnut

At 8:00 PM Eastern and 7:00 PM Central Saturday Night Ravenwood and Maryville play in the 6A State Championship Game. How do y'all think this rematch of last season's Championship game will go? I think Maryville will be too much for Ravenwood and will win 42-21.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
At 8:00 PM Eastern and 7:00 PM Central Saturday Night Ravenwood and Maryville play in the 6A State Championship Game. How do y'all think this rematch of last season's Championship game will go? I think Maryville will be too much for Ravenwood and will win 42-21.

As a Maryville High alum, you know whom I'll be pulling for and, yes, Maryville has been too much for most folks in recent years. However, I can see Ravenwood making this close. It should be a good game and, hopefully, the best team wins. Go Red Rebels!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Ravenwood 26-17. Hopkins for Maryville played his worst game yet. 3 interceptions (one inside the 10 yardline when a td would have been the go ahead score) and an unforced fumble in the pocket as he wound up to pass. Ravenwood played a good game and Maryville didn't show up. Congrats to Ravenwood.

I think BA and MBA were the two best teams in the state this year.

But I think Independence was the best team in Division 1.

VN Store

Back