Looking ahead...Could Jauan Jennings move to defense?

madbamahater

Listening to Doug Matthews yesterday, he got into how the roster will look next year and some thoughts about who he thought would play/start where.....

I could have sworn he mentioned that Jennings will possibly be moved to safety. Is this realistic?

I'm sure Jauan can play there. He may be the best athlete on the team.....

Listening to Doug Matthews yesterday, he got into how the roster will look next year and some thoughts about who he thought would play/start where.....

I could have sworn he mentioned that Jennings will possibly be moved to safety. Is this realistic?

I'm sure Jauan can play there. He may be the best athlete on the team.....

He could start today at strong safety. He was an outstanding safety in HS. This is about the position that provides the most value to the team. He should start at whatever it ends up being.

Well, he could start at several positions but NWIH what I put him at safety...he gonna be on offense, somewhere, getting his hands on the ball making plays. :yes: :good!:

GO VOLS!

JJ was highly recruited as safety by most schools. I believe only twooffered him as QB. All other SEC schools offered him as safety which he also played in HS.

Coach Mathews said that if he were still the D coach, he would be in Coach Jones ear every day to move Jennings to Safety. Coach Jones would have to tell him to stop asking before he would give it up.

Mathews feels strongly that Jennings should play safety if we get another good WR that can replace him.

JJ has proved himself to be an unbelievable team player.

He can do whatever.

"Put your best players in the game"

Reactions: 2 people
He has proven to be a great WR for us. Why would we move a dynamic player to the other side of the ball, when we don't have enough quality playmakers at WR to replace him?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back