jeffersin county vs Bradley Central

DeepSpringsVol

Getting to prominence will take time.
Bradley Central 28 Jefferson County 23

Unfortunately a great game was overshadowed by the last 45 seconds. A kid from Bradley Central was down and I'm not sure what happened but one ambulance that stays on site came on field then came another ambulance racing in and they loaded the kid up. So thoughts to that young man's family. One of those moments you didn't want to be a part of.

Last edited:
A bad dislocation in his leg was what they said on the Cleveland radio station. They first thought it was broken. From the way they were talking it was a pretty ugly looking injury but the good news is only dislocated and not broken.

A bad dislocation in his leg was what they said on the Cleveland radio station. They first thought it was broken. From the way they were talking it was a pretty ugly looking injury but the good news is only dislocated and not broken.

All I could see from Jefferson County side was the kid moving his head. Glad it wasn't spinal or something along those lines. I saw what I assume was his mother get in ambulance and thought, worst feeling in the world. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

VN Store

Back