Union (VA) @ Crockett

appyvol

My hometown school Union travels to Crockett today. I'm not familiar with Crockett at all. Anyone have any insight on them? We are a 2a school about 45 min across the state line. Go Bears!

My hometown school Union travels to Crockett today. I'm not familiar with Crockett at all. Anyone have any insight on them? We are a 2a school about 45 min across the state line. Go Bears!

Crockett County is usually a pretty good football team, don't know how great they are this year. But they are about 30 minutes outside of Jackson, TN, if this is the Crockett you're referring to

Crockett County is usually a pretty good football team, don't know how great they are this year. But they are about 30 minutes outside of Jackson, TN, if this is the Crockett you're referring to

Sorry, I should have been specific. We play David Crockett in Jonesborough.

I graduated from Crockett 2 years ago and keep up with them. They have a pretty good running back in TK Hill and a solid wide out in Eric Day. Defensively they have some studs especially at corner with Andrés Huerta. It should be a pretty good game.

I graduated from Crockett 2 years ago and keep up with them. They have a pretty good running back in TK Hill and a solid wide out in Eric Day. Defensively they have some studs especially at corner with Andrés Huerta. It should be a pretty good game.

Thanks!

13-6 Union mid 2nd.

If they announce what radio channel it's on post it please. I can't find it anywhere. Science hill has 6 channels 😁

VN Store

Back