Jefferson County 48 Grace Christian 21

VolnJC

Yeah we beat a church in Knoxville!...bring on Maryville and that traitor Quarles..we will make him wish he had come home to coach the Patriots when he had a chance :)

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah we beat a church in Knoxville!...bring on Maryville and that traitor Quarles..we will make him wish he had come home to coach the Patriots when he had a chance :)

Congrats on the win.

I don't give a damn about Jeff Co., but I love seeing Grace lose.

I am not disappointed to see a private school loose, especially Grace, but Jefferson is a 6A school and Grace is a 2A school. With that said, CONGRATS JEFFERSON COUNTY! :D

Why all the hate for Grace? Randy runs a good program there - I don't get everybody's hate for them.

As a JC grad and Science Hill employee, I feel so conflicted about these realignments. Regardless, hoping JC makes some strides forward this year or it could be ugly.

As a JC grad and Science Hill employee, I feel so conflicted about these realignments. Regardless, hoping JC makes some strides forward this year or it could be ugly.

yep brutal schedule including 4 of the next 5 on the road..

2015 Schedule Schedule

Date Opponent Result
Fri Aug. 21 7:30 PM #1 Grace Christian- Knoxville  W 48-21
Fri Aug. 28 7:30 PM at Carter 
Fri Sep. 4 7:30 PM at Maryville R 
Fri Sep. 11 7:30 PM at Morristown West 
Fri Sep. 18 7:30 PM Bradley Central R 
Thu Oct. 1 7:30 PM at William Blount R 
Fri Oct. 9 7:30 PM Hardin Valley R 
Fri Oct. 16 7:30 PM at Science Hill R 
Fri Oct. 23 7:30 PM Dobyns-Bennett R 
Fri Oct. 30 7:30 PM Bearden R 

Overall Record: 1-0

nice..question you might be able to help with..How does Hudl work? Do the athletes post their own videos like YouTube?
The coaches generally post game / practice film. The players have access to the film and can create their own highlight film by selecting their best plays and placing a spot shadow over themselves.

Coaches can and often do put together highlights as well. HUDL is an awesome tool.

and the Patriot train keeps on rolling 34-12 over Carter...next victim Maryville! :)

and the Patriot train keeps on rolling 34-12 over Carter...next victim Maryville! :)

I would love to beat Maryville but it isn't very likely. I just hope we don't get embarrassed and lose the confidence they have after their 2-0 start.

Last edited:
They opened a new freshman academy two years ago so that has helped with the overcrowding but there's still a lot of students.

They just did that at my high school as well. They play 7A up in Illinois.

Good to hear JC is doing well. My mom was part of the first class when the county went to one high school, and I appreciate the updates. I kind of followed them when I lived in Knoxville since I didn't really have a local school to root for.

Reactions: 1 person
Jefferson County seems to be coming back around i remember there battles with Oak Ridge back in the 90's. Im sorry to say though Jeff co. is fixing to run into a juggernaut. I would say Maryville wins 42-10. Quarles wont run the score to high against his alma mater.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back