George Quarles

VolnJC

The Maryville College job came open because the HC and DC are leaving for ETSU..would this be something that Quarles might be take?

East Tennessee State: Maryville College head coach Mike Rader and defensive coordinator Scott Brummett have been offered positions on the ETSU staff and are expected to accept, according to The Daily Times in Tennessee

I doubt he would be interested in a D3 job, D3 might as well still be high school with fundraising etc. Plus at his age I doubt he would be attracted to a small college job.

A top high school job is much better than a D3 job, more people care and you actually have a chance to coach future NFL players.

Reactions: 1 person
He turned down the Furman job a while back. Doubt he would take a job at an even smaller level.

I wonder if he might take the Carson Newman job if offered? Ken Sparks is 70 and not in the best of health

Forget about this guy. This is VN not Maryville High Nation. For the life of me I do not understand why Freak let's this high school stuff be posted on here on a college based site. Then East TN fastination with this guy is beyond me. He is a good HS coach but so what. There are a bunch of good HS coaches.

Forget about this guy. This is VN not Maryville High Nation. For the life of me I do not understand why Freak let's this high school stuff be posted on here on a college based site. Then East TN fastination with this guy is beyond me. He is a good HS coach but so what. There are a bunch of good HS coaches.

Have you ever been called arrogant?

Reactions: 4 people

"but so what?"...........Based on his record and performance, there are "NONE" who compare to him......or haven't you noticed? Read much, or follow HS football much?

"but so what?"...........Based on his record and performance, there are "NONE" who compare to him......or haven't you noticed? Read much, or follow HS football much?

Maybe he is a little salty because Maryville has smashed the hopes and dreams of many mid state teams in title games.

Reactions: 2 people

Don't look at this part of VolNation if you don't like High School sports smartarse. No High School coach in Tennessee is in the same class as George Quarles

VN Store

Back