Great win Maryville

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
About all I can say. The beat down of the mid-state teams continues. Nothing to hold their heads down about though. a lot of great players on that field last night but only one great coach and we all know who that is.

Reactions: 1 person
Why not play the home and home with Ensworth?

I'm not into the privaye school vs public school stuff. wish they would keep it separate. Just not sure how all or if they can recruit players in give them tuitition. I think CPA that beat Alcoa is a private school. Cost more to go to high school than public college,

I'm not into the privaye school vs public school stuff. wish they would keep it separate. Just not sure how all or if they can recruit players in give them tuitition. I think CPA that beat Alcoa is a private school. Cost more to go to high school than public college,

Yes, and following that reasoning Knoxville Catholic should be not be competing with 4A public schools either, at least as far as being in the public school playoffs, imo.

Yes, and following that reasoning Knoxville Catholic should be not be competing with 4A public schools either, at least as far as being in the public school playoffs, imo.

Why? They barely beat Elizabethton and turned around and got drilled by Fulton. Not exactly stiff competition.

VN Store

Back