Week 4 Playoffs: Fulton Vs Loudon

qwik_kick

The Falcons travel to Loudon This week. Will Loudon just be another notch in the belt for the Falcons? Anyone want to shed some light on Loudon and their team? How do these teams compare? (Passing, Rushing, Defense, Special Teams)

Fulton 56 - Loudon 20

The Falcons travel to Loudon This week. Will Loudon just be another notch in the belt for the Falcons? Anyone want to shed some light on Loudon and their team? How do these teams compare? (Passing, Rushing, Defense, Special Teams)

Fulton 56 - Loudon 20

Your score was pretty close as the final was 56-7, another ho-hum laugher as Fulton's machine rolls on, playing next in their ninth title game.

Last edited:
Your score was pretty close as the final was 56-7, another ho-hum laugher as Fulton's machine rolls on, playing next in their ninth title game.

Fulton is the best in the state regardless of class. I heard Fulton tried to schedule maryville this year and maryville said no. Not sure how accurate it is but figured id pass along

Fulton is the best in the state regardless of class. I heard Fulton tried to schedule maryville this year and maryville said no. Not sure how accurate it is but figured id pass along

Maryville and Fulton are going to play in 2015 and 2016, according to the Knoxville News-Sentinel. They are still working on which school will be the home team in which year, according to KNS.

Maryville and Fulton are going to play in 2015 and 2016, according to the Knoxville News-Sentinel. They are still working on which school will be the home team in which year, according to KNS.

So, I'm guessing all Fulton's talent will be gone next year? Pretty convenient, maryville!

Just kidding

So, I'm guessing all Fulton's talent will be gone next year? Pretty convenient, maryville!

Just kidding

Fulton will lose some key people, but Black has developed depth since FHS, for the last three years, has run roughshod over almost everyone they have played, and especially for the last two of those three years. It is unfortunate that they didn't play for the last two years, Fulton's (and the Knoxville area's) two all-time best teams.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back