Playoffs Wk. 3 Fulton vs Sullivan South

qwik_kick

Looks like Fulton can score in about anyway you can imagine. They have to be one of the best kick off and punt return teams in TN. Their Offense and Defense are very good too. Does anyone have any information on Sullivan South? How do the teams compare? Whats score Prediction?

Fulton 56 - S. South 13

Looks like Fulton can score in about anyway you can imagine. They have to be one of the best kick off and punt return teams in TN. Their Offense and Defense are very good too. Does anyone have any information on Sullivan South? How do the teams compare? Whats score Prediction?

Fulton 56 - S. South 13

I follow South. I have kids there. South has a dynamic QB. They can put up points in bunches. The defense has a hard time stopping the run. You're probably right about Fulton scoring in the 50's

I'd say Fulton 50 South 31

I remember watching Catholic play and thought, wow but Fulton was just on another level. I don't think anyone is going to keep it close with them. Amazing team.

Seems teams from the Knoxville area are much stronger than those from upper east Tennessee. However, there are some good football teams in the area: Johnson City, Dobyns Bennett, Sullivan South, Bristol and Elizabethton. Fulton will probably roll by at least 20!

I think that Fulton wins but Sullivan South gave them fits last year. Sullivan South also has beaten a very good Greeneville team. Since the game was close until very late last year, I think that Fulton comes out focused and tries to jump on them early. The game is also at Fulton. I will be surprised if Sullivan South scores more than 2 TD.

Prediction: Fulton 44, Sullivan South 14

VN Store

Back