Fulton Vs Catholic playoffs Round 2

qwik_kick

Well, the matchup everyone has wanted to see this year on the East side is taking place. What's your thoughts?
Fulton 34-20.

Was wondering if anyone knows if MYVLT is still going to cover the playoffs this yr?

Fulton 35
Catholic 20

Last edited:
Fulton has speed all over the field, on both sides of the ball. Catholic has a good O but they will not keep up with Fulton.

Fulton 49
Catholic 21

Ive watched both teams play. Amari Rogers will be the focal point of the Catholic offense. For them to win, he has to have a BIG game. I however dont see how they will stop Fulton. The only Reason Carter competed with Fulton was cause McMillian knew Fulton like the back of his hand and the weather conditions slowed Fulton down. I see a high scoring, back and forth gm with Fulton pulling away at the end. Fulton-49 Catholic-35

Ive watched both teams play. Amari Rogers will be the focal point of the Catholic offense. For them to win, he has to have a BIG game. I however dont see how they will stop Fulton. The only Reason Carter competed with Fulton was cause McMillian knew Fulton like the back of his hand and the weather conditions slowed Fulton down. I see a high scoring, back and forth gm with Fulton pulling away at the end. Fulton-49 Catholic-35

If they only scored 14 on Alcoa,i don't see them scoring 35 on Fulton.

If they only scored 14 on Alcoa,i don't see them scoring 35 on Fulton.

True but I think the weather conditions slowed Catholic down much like it did Fulton that night. It will be VERY cold Friday, that could make it a low scoring game. Low or high scoring, I still think Fulton wins.

I am a 1983 Fulton graduate. I think that this will be a fantastic game. I am planning on being there. I am a little concerned. Catholic had a tougher schedule than Fulton, but Fulton has been absolutely dominating. I don't see how Catholic will score much against Fulton's defense. The biggest concern for me is the weakness of Fulton's schedule. There has been only one game this year where the starters played much at all after the second quarter. Their district is very weak and apparently they have a tough time getting top teams to play them. I am also a little concerned about Adam Diggs. He is a good quarterback but has had some inconsistencies. If Catholic loads up to stop the run, he will have to get the ball to his playmakers. I also think that Catholic will be able to put some pressure on him. Fulton has shown the ability to score in many ways. Most teams are afraid to kick to them, and that means better field position. They also have a solid kicker, who could make a difference in a close game. One thing that seems to go unnoticed, is how good Fulton's coaching staff is. Everyone knows that Fulton has great athletes, but Rob Black has done a tremendous job with this team. Of course, his dad, Bob, is a Knoxville legend. In the end, I think Fulton wins, but it will be close. I will say, 27-21. Go Falcons!!

Sullivan South might have something to say about that...

2014 is a different year, but Sullivan South had a "little" something to say the last time they faced Fulton in the 2013 playoffs, key word "little," as they were on the short end of the 41-19 score.

Sullivan south will get curb stomped. They barely beat Elizabethton who got beat by catholic. I've seen south play and I've seen Fulton play. No comparison. Fulton will roll them

VN Store

Back